S&P Reaffirms Trimont’s ‘STRONG’ Rating
Outlook is positive for Trimont as it receives STRONG rating in multiple categories for 2021 for another consecutive year.
Trimont, the global leader in commercial real estate credit management, loan servicing, due diligence and advisory services had its “STRONG” rating as a commercial primary servicer, commercial mortgage special servicer, and construction loan servicer in the U.S. affirmed by S&P Global.
“This rating affirmation by S&P reflects the ongoing commitment of our colleagues around the world to deliver exceptional service,” says Trimont CEO Bill Sexton. “We continue to focus on providing our clients with experienced teams, advanced technology and data solutions, and creating operational efficiencies for them to better evaluate and manage risk and return.”
S&P cites several contributing factors as evidence for the affirmed ratings:
- Experienced senior management team
- Solid training program with diversified learning opportunities
- Lengthy and successful loan administration track record with extensive commercial real estate expertise
- Solid control and governance framework, including proactive policies and procedures, internal/external audits, compliance, and prudent approval matrices
- Solid leverage of technology systems to manage data and reports to clients
- Well-developed processes and specialization in construction asset management
“These ratings highlight Trimont’s proven track record as a loan servicer, and our continued commitment to be the loan servicer of choice for our industry globally,” comments Mitchell Hunter, Chief Commercial Officer at Trimont.
About Trimont LLC
Trimont (www.trimont.com) is a specialized global commercial real estate loan services provider and partner for lenders seeking the infrastructure and capabilities needed to help them scale their business and make informed, effective decisions related to the deployment, management and administration of commercial real estate secured credit.
Data-driven, collaborative and focused on commercial real estate, Trimont brings a distinctive mix of intelligent loan analysis, responsive communications, and unmatched administrative capabilities to clients seeking cost-effective solutions at scale.
Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Atlanta, Trimont’s team of 400+ employees serves a global client base from offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, London, New York and Sydney. The firm currently has USD 236B in loans under management and serves clients with assets in 72 countries.